terms of service.
We are thrilled to provide you with beautiful, high quality customized stationery. To that end, we offer an array of complimentary customizations.
Your first complimentary digital proof will arrive by email 2 business days after you placed your order. Simply reply to the email with your requests for changes or your approval. We’re happy to send a second complimentary digital proof. Thereafter, each additional proof will be provided for a $15 design fee. Be assured, we never print an order without your approval.
Any font type and size featured by mink are available to you, at no additional charge.
Any color featured by mink is available to you, at no additional charge. If you’re in need of a specific color, we’re happy to provide a custom RBG color match for a $15 fee. Please note: all computer monitors display color differently and there is no guarantee for precise color matching.
Back Panel designs
Any of the solid color, patterned, text, or photo back panel designs featured by mink are available to you, at no additional charge. Photo back panels can include (a) 1 photo as full-bleed or smaller, (b) 2 small photos, or (c) 3 small photos. We can also add text to a photo back panel design.
PLEASE NOTE: The mink logo appears on the back of all mink printed products and cannot be removed.
Additional Design Fees
Two complimentary digital proofs are included with every order. If you would like to see changes beyond the two complimentary proofs, each additional proof will be provided for a $15 design fee. Please note, there is a $35 design fee to change your choice of design template after we've created a proof. Promotional discounts do not apply to promotional discounts. Processing fees apply to each item in your order.
Your first complimentery digital proof will arrive via email 2 business days after you placed your order. All request for revisions and additional proofs can take up to 1 business day. Orders enter the print production queu the first business day following the receipt of your print approval. All orders take one business day to print, ship FedEx Overnight the second business day, for a third business day arrival. A 3-business day delivery is our goal, not our guarantee, as unforseen print production or delivery delays can occur.
All Mink orders, with the exception of Paper Sample Packs, ship FedEx Overnight and arrive 3 business days after print approval. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally at this time.
mink archives customer files for 60 days. You can reorder cards and labels, but not through our online ordering system. If you placed an order within the last 60 days, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you in placing an order for additional cards or labels. If you placed an order longer than 60 days, or require changes or additional customizations, a new order must be created through our online ordering system.
If you place a reorder without requesting changes, it will take approximately three business days to process and receive your order.
PLEASE NOTE: Your final print colors may vary slightly from your original order due to regular press calibrations and natural variations in paper stock. As a result, we cannot guarantee an exact color match for orders printed on different dates for the same item, or for items sharing the same color palette.
If you decide to cancel your order before we have created your proof, we are happy to refund your purchase minus a $10 processing fee. If you decide to cancel your order after we have created your proof, we are happy to refund your order minus a $35 processing fee. A request for a change in design after we've created a proof will incur at $35 design fee. Once you have provided proof approval, we are unable to change or cancel your order. If you need to make a change to your printed order, we’re happy to assist you with a discounted reorder. Please contact customer service directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-381-3874 to place a reorder.
Refunds and Reprints
We are confident you will be happy with the quality of your custom mink products. To ensure 100% satisfaction, please take great care in reviewing your proof for inaccuracies, spelling and punctuation errors. mink is not responsible for errors noticed after final proof approval. However, in the event that:
- You are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 5 days of receiving your order, and we will be happy to arrange to reprint your order.
- An error is made by mink, please accept our apologies and be assured that we will remedy the error as quickly as possible. You will be given the option of a full refund, credit towards a future purchase, or complete exchange for your order. We request that you return the order in its original packaging, and a full refund will be issued as soon as we receive the shipment.
- You decide to proceed with a photo that mink has recommended against and you are unhappy with the final product, we will not offer a refund.
- We reserve the right to reject any returned orders or exchanges that do not meet these conditions.
Intellectual Property & Ownership of Designs
Your purchase of custom mink products does not include the property or other rights to the designs incorporated into the products. While your mink product will be unique to you, Mink Cards LLC retains the rights to such designs for the purposed of copyright, trademark, trade design, or other Intellectual Property rights in the United States and other countries, with the exception of elements you may submit for incorporation into mink products (see below).
Users Own Submitted Materials
Should you contribute material, (such as photographs, logos, graphics or other materials) which are incorporated into your custom mink product, Mink Cards LLC will respect your ownership of such materials and your Intellectual Property rights therein with the following terms and conditions:
You represent and warrant that you possess all necessary rights of ownership of such materials, and that submission of such materials to Mink Cards LLC will not infringe, violate, or unlawfully disclose any material that is held by yourself or any third party under copyright, trademark, trade secret, service mark, or any other Intellectual Property right held anywhere worldwide, and that you have the right to grant licenses to Mink Cards LLC for use in mink products.
- You grant Mink Cards LLC a royalty-free, transferrable, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use, distribute and reproduce all material submitted to Mink Cards LLC; such license to carry with it the right to sublicense through multiple tiers should Mink Cards LLC provide your design in conjunction with any other entity.
- You agree to waive and release Mink Cards LLC from any obligations of non-disclosure, privacy, and confidentiality in regard to any materials submitted to Mink Cards LLC for incorporation into mink products, and to hold Mink Cards LLC and its subcontractors or assignees harmless for any use or disclosure of submitted materials.
- You agree to indemnify Mink Cards LLC, its employees, managers, consultants, partners, affiliates, subcontractors, and assignees harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, causes of action, damages, losses and expenses (including attorney’s fees and other legal expenses) that arise directly or indirectly from i) your breach of these terms of agreement, or any other agreement or representation with Mink Cards LLC, ii) your submitted materials, and iii) your activities and use of Mink Cards LLC.
Property Rights of Others
Mink Cards LLC respects the property rights of others, therefore Mink Cards LLC will not knowingly accept any submitted material whose copyrights, trademarks, or other Intellectual Property rights belongs to others, without obtaining their prior written consent. Mink Cards LLC retains the right at its own discretion to reject any material for submission, or to reject any requested design, which it believes may violate the copyrights, trademark rights or any other rights of a third party.
If you believe that a Mink Cards LLC design has infringed on your copyright, trademark, or other Intellectual Property rights, please contact us by mail (we recommend that you consult your legal counsel on Section 512(c)(3) of the US Copyright Act to confirm these requirements with respect to copyright claims). Please include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of any copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (including URLs to access the material).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you about your complaint, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law.
- A statement, sworn under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Mink Cards LLC Intellectual Property Complaints
c/o Northwest Registered Agent
906 W 2nd Avenue, Suite 100
Spokane, WA 99201
Please also note that, under Section 512(f) of the US copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing and may be subject to liability.
Use of Mink Cards Account Services and Website
Log In and Registration
By creating an account or login with mink website, you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the site. All such terms and conditions are subject to revision at any time by Mink Cards LLC, and use of the website, purchase of mink products, creation of any user accounts or login accounts constitute an acknowledgement of such terms and such revisions. By creating an account you agree that you will report all violations of terms of service to Mink Cards LLC at email@example.com, and that you will not encourage or allow others to violate the terms of service as posted herein.
Registration of an account on the mink website is a permission granted by Mink Cards LLC that can be rescinded at any time without prior notification. The creation of user accounts are subject to the following requirements: i) that you agree to and comply with all terms of service posted herein; ii) that your use of the site and your account are used for personal, non-commercial uses; iii) that you inform mink promptly of any unauthorized use of your account, login or password access; iv) that you do not use any other person’s account, identity, or password without their prior written permission; v) that you do not use your user account, registration, or any website feature to stalk, harass, defame, or threaten any person, including both Mink Cards LLC staff or personnel and Mink Cards LLC website users; vi) that you do not copy, modify, or hack the website or in any way alter the website, including removal of or modification of any trademarks, copyrights, or other identifications associated with intellectual property ownership; vi) that you do not send to the mink website, or use your account to send from the mink website, any automated systems or programs which send spam, robots, worms, viruses, trojan horses, system denial or system overload requests or any other destructive or malicious programs, spyware, or malware.
Intellectual Property Ownership of Website and Website Material
All content contained on the website, with the exception of user submitted material, including but not limited to words, text, logos, graphics, designs, layouts, fonts, and other content, is © 201, Mink Cards LLC - All Rights Reserved. No materials may be copied, distributed, or transmitted without prior express written permission from Mink Cards LLC. If you do receive prior express written permission for copy, use, reproduction or transmission of any materials, you hereby agree to retain and not to modify all copyright, trademark or other identification marks and required notices of intellectual property ownership by Mink Cards LLC. No trademarks, copyrights, or other property marks on materials of any kind, including printed materials, may be modified, removed, or copied without express prior permission of Mink Cards LLC. Mink website may contain the materials, including copyrights and trademarks of third parties; these materials may not be copied, modified, distributed, or transmitted without the prior express written permission of the owners of those materials.
Mink Cards LLC provides content “as is” and without warranty of any kind.
Age Requirements for use of mink Website
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or be over thirteen (13) years of age AND have the permission and supervision of a parent or legal guardian to register, create a user account, or use the mink website. By using the site or creating a login or account registration, you are affirming and verifying your legal age and/or parental permission and supervision.